Are we back to learning yet? SOON!


WHAT'S GOING ON?

This week teachers across BC are organizing activities to keep you learning during this most historic time. 
And yes this is time that is  historic.
This is one HUGE current events lesson!
The year 2020 will forever be remembered by you and all your friends.
I am here for you! None of us were prepared for this and we all are in this together.

What I know...
1) Teachers will continue to work every day to keep you learning.
     This may take time as we know not everyone has the same technologies at home and each
     teacher will take you on this journey in a different way.
2) It will not look the same as when we were in class together. I miss seeing you all in person!
3) We will be updating you and your families as we go.  How?
     Email at first (you should have received an email from your homeroom teacher)
     and use of this blog as well as "TEAMS".
     We teachers are just starting to learn this new platform so give us some time!

Emails guiding you through the process will come out the week of April 6th to 10th.





Comments

  1. I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the herbal medicine, which I got from Dr. Imoloa. I am now living a healthy life since the past 6 months. I am now a genital herpes virus free after the herbal medication I got from him. You can contact him for your medication Via his email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com/ whatsapp +2347081986098/ website www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment